• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

URL Upload on homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wal

Chevereto Member
Hey Rodolfo,

Firstly I must thank you for everything you do, such as recurring updates. Actually, I've got one suggestion for the next release : add a URL transfer button on the index. Chevereto is equipped with this great function but it's kind of hidden and my users didn't even notice. In fact, the user has to click on "Upload" and then "add images URL" to do so.

Can you do something about that?

Have a good day!

The big upload button is only on the homepage, rest of all the views have the normal uploader thing. I don't think that users really miss that shortcut.

Yes surely they don't. But I think it might be a plus if there is also a big URL Upload button. Nevertheless, if you think that's not necessary then so be it :)

Yes please, but no no "url button" again.

Input field on the snippet would be great, no need another url button and popup
wv5.png

Just above the red box there is a "add url" action and design wise an input doesn't add anything to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back