• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

URL upload error after upgrade to 3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmanct

Chevereto Member
After upgrade to 3.6.2 I can't upload via url
Code:
c4.staticflickr.com...28_cc85666a6d_b.jpg - Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL.
After update my server and restart
Code:
farm8.staticflickr....74_ff2c8809b0_o.jpg - Request denied
This is my server conf

PHP Version 5.4.40
cURL support enabled
cURL Information 7.19.7
allow_url_fopen On

What's my problems?

Last edited:
Update #1
After update php, my old settings for session was restore to default. Re-config and restart httpd service, file upload ok but url upload is not ok

hi, i'have just ordered and setup arvixe network bundle, having same problem with URL upload ( Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL. )
is there option to temporarily disable URL upload option? Should i contact arvixe support?
thank you for answers

Update #2
After read G lib, just small edit chevereto/lib/G/functions.php
line 1367
PHP:
$fn = function_exists('curl_init') ? 'curl' : 'fgc';
and line 1370
PHP:
if($fn == 'fgc' and !function_exists('file_get_contents')) {

problem solved
From php.net
ini_get — Gets the value of a configuration option
line 1367 curl_init is function not configuration
line 1370 allow_url_fopen is configuration not function

Sorry for my english not well

Last edited:
I changed curl to fgc because is supposed to have less issues but I was wrong. In 3.6.3 this will back to curl.

{"status_code":400,"error":{"message":"Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL.","code":202,"context":"CHV\\UploadException"},"status_txt":"Bad Request"}

i see this error...

{"status_code":400,"error":{"message":"Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL.","code":202,"context":"CHV\\UploadException"},"status_txt":"Bad Request"}

i see this error...

Until v3.6.3 it will display the same thing in some installations. You need to perform the patch mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back