• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

URL not found / php_curl enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishar

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I wanted to try the new chevereto before upload the script but it doesn't works for me.

I use wamp (local server) and I have PHP 5.4.0 and MySQL 5 and php_curl is enabled too. The install works properly and the database has been successfully created.

The problem is about url redirection I mean. Every time I try to login or consult tos / contact / privacy I got this :

Not Found
The requested URL /chevereto/page/tos was not found on this server.

In fact, I cannot do anything or nearly. I can change the language, when I click on "search" the input label appears, when I click on "upload" the windows opens... But every t ime I try to access a page I have the "NOT FOUND" problem. Of course I cannot upload anything.

Help is welcome, thanks.

Thanks for your answer, I'll check it as soon as possible (I have to leave now) and I'll be back to tell you if I solved the problem ;)

EDIT : actually I got this on "contact" too

Not Found
The requested URL /chevereto/page/contact was not found on this server.

That means that mod_rewrite is not ol becase /page/contact isn't working.

That means that mod_rewrite is not ol becase /page/contact isn't working.

I changed the Apache httpd.conf (LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so) and now everything works fine.

Thanks Rodolfo, I can't wait to see all the features now. I wish chevereto continued success ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back