• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

URL changes.

larrylin

Chevereto Member
How to modify the display after the image upload URL?
EX: http://doamin.com/image/Gs to http://doamin.com/Gs?
123b277d.png

You should edit the app/classes/class.image.php

Change this:
PHP:
$image['url_viewer'] = self::getUrlViewer($image['id_encoded']);

To this:
PHP:
$image['url_viewer'] = G\get_base_url($id_encoded);

Is app/lib/classes/class.image.php ?
I change this can`t run.

I just want to change the message after the upload.

123b277d.png

No you can't just change the box because that box is filled with the details that comes from the image object. I've notice that the code won't work because you will get a redirect error. The only alternative way to do it will be editing the chevereto.js file.

Cheers.

app/lib/chevereto.js

Change this:
Code:
template = template.replace(new RegExp("%"+i.toUpperCase()+"%", "g"), flatten_image[i]);

To this:
Code:
template = template.replace(new RegExp("%"+i.toUpperCase()+"%", "g"), flatten_image[i]).replace("/image/", "/");

app/themes/Peafowl/image.php
Change this:
Code:
<input type="text" class="text-input" value="<?php echo get_image()["url_viewer"]; ?>" data-focus="select-all">

To this:
Code:
<input type="text" class="text-input" value="<?php echo str_replace("/image/","/",get_image()["url_viewer"]); ?>" data-focus="select-all">

Thanks.

Hello again :)
How can I do this in version 3.10.16?

I edited the Chevereto.js file but it did not benefit.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Back