• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Uploads over 5MB (Server error (Internal server error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twelfthjoe

Chevereto Member
I have everything working just fine however I cant seem to upload anything over 5MB even tho I have the max upload size set to 20MB I even tried 32MB still nothing. Anything under 5MB works fine. I am hosting on Godaddy and using Amazon S3 for storage. I tried everything to get it working with no luck. i also tried upload to local Godaddy and not using Amazon still nothing.

Godaddy PHP Info

anguage Options asp_tags Allow ASP-style <% %> tags. Off

File Uploads file_uploads Whether to allow HTTP file uploads. On

Paths and Directories include_path Windows: "\path1;\path2" c:\php\includes" .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

Resource Limits max_execution_time Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds 120

Resource Limits max_input_time Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data 60

Resource Limits memory_limit Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB) 64M

Data Handling register_globals You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of. Off

Language Options safe_mode
Off

File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 32M

Best that you can do is to enable the debug mode 3 which will save the errors and exceptions to the server error_log file. You must check this file and get the error which is causing this. By the way, you should send me your website URL to try to upload some large pictures at my own.

Your error log is showing several issues (the file is located in /public_html and is called error_log)

1. Low memory
Code:
[01-Oct-2015 18:15:16 America/Santiago] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 22464 bytes) in /app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 222

You need to increase the memory limit. Usually big images will mean more resources to perform watermarks and resize, to do this refer to your hosting company configuration guide. Try increasing it to 64 MB

2. AWS Errors
Code:
[01-Oct-2015 02:57:56 America/Santiago] Can't fetch file header from external storage server: http://s3.amazonaws.com/2015/10/01/Join_our11.jpg

There are also SignatureDoesNotMatch and PermanentRedirect errors. This is showing that the amazon S3 external storage settings is wrong. Amazon S3 should look like this:

Captura.PNG

Make sure that the bucket is correct and that the URL contains the bucket name at the end (If you are using a CNAME you can use your own custom URL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back