• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload problem Arvixe hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotglass

Chevereto Member
Have Chevereto installed and running on Arvixe but am having a problem uploading. I didnt think there was a limit on the size but when I try to upload a "fine" jpeg which is 16.2mb I get the error message that the file is too large. Are there limits on the photo size to upload or is there a setting somewhere that I need to adjust?

Thanks

Hi, the limits regarding uploading limits are at:

Dashboard > Settings > Image upload

Let me know if it works for you.

no it did not.....went to dashboard>settings>image size and it shows 1gb.......when I try to upload it shows a limit of 10mb which does not even cover a fine jpeg. Is 10mb the max size of a picture file which is allowed? Else how do I change the 10mb size limit?

I'm writing just to remind you to send me access to your server to test what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back