• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Upload plugin : Object.assign with IE11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImagesGuru

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Some of my users use IE11 but can't use Upload Plugin because Object.assign is not handled.

Can you provide an alternative? Thanks.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Use upload plugin with IE 11
😢Unexpected result

Console show :
"The object does not handle the property or the "assign" method"

📃Error log message

I'm sorry, but I don't care about IE 11. If you want to add support for it then feel free to edit the js on your own.

Even if you are not interested in IE 11, since I am a customer you could still help me no? You wrote the whole JS, can not you spend some time to make it compatible with IE 11? Indeed, IE is depressed, but it still represents 10% of the market.

Thanks.

At this time I have different development goals and I won't be able to work in the stuff you are asking. To my understanding, IE combined is about 10% but 11 is just 3%. MS also is dropping Edge for a new Chrome browser.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the manpower to fulfill everything people ask for Chevereto. You can suggest this as a new feature. If others support your idea, I will consider it for a future release.

https://chevereto.com/community/forums/feature-suggestions.1/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back