• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload directly to album via url?

twelfthjoe

Chevereto Member
Say you have 100s of albums/categories are you able to upload directly to an album/category via url instead of having to scroll through the drop down list of albums on the upload page?

Last edited:
When you visit any album there's a "upload to album" button.

When you visit any album there's a "upload to album" button.
Thanks for the fast response. I did upgrade to the V4 a few minutes ago. Would it be possible to upload with a category already pre-selected for the user? So if I have say 50 categories the user can click a link on my forum to the upload plugin or upload page and have the category already pre-selected? Or if not is there any other way to do it? Thanks again!

Thank you. Something like that would be absolutely perfect for when Iā€™m trying to do. Or something like a global album where anyone could upload to it even guest.

Back