• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Upgrading cpanel website turns into blank page

bukovcanac

Chevereto Member
Hi all.
Upgrading the cpanel and changing the server my website turns just into blank page. i was on 3.18 version with out any issues before.
Any advice will appreciate it very much. Website is vilavelebita.com

Thank you very much!

Be more specific, the more details the easier it is to help, chaging the server? you mean move to new host? we need details of everything you did.
Check error logs, turn on php error reporting "display_errors = on"
Make sure the new server, if that is what have moved to is on the correct PHP version, 7.4 is needed now.
Help us to help you ;)

I did move server, checked error logs, there is no error file in the folder at all. Did enable display_errors = on true php editor manager and php version is 7.4 and webpage is not showing simple nothing at all just blank page. Very strange free version installed true softaculous works just fine.
How the network licenses work?

Thank you very much for reply

Hi all.
Upgrading the cpanel and changing the server my website turns just into blank page. i was on 3.18 version with out any issues before.
Any advice will appreciate it very much. Website is vilavelebita.com

Thank you very much!

Today I faced the same issue, when I am trying to install chevereto, I just saw a simple white page. Later I discovered that it is because of the missing extensions. So I installed the missing extensions, configured the SSL properly and then restarted the NGINX and PHP, white page is gone.

@Rodolfo It will be helpful if you add a server readiness during installing or setting up website. And so people can find out what is missing.

Example: In Magento when ever we do a install, the very first page is to check the server environment and then it shows what is missing in the server and then once all are satisfied it allow us to install. This helps the first timer as it involves lots of extensions.

Where as if we move one server to another server, we may miss few extension again, so what we used to do over here, we will edit the .env files to different name and so system will treat a new installation and then , we will find what missing in the readiness page and then install missing stuffs and our website will work again when we move.

Back