• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Update Failed (MySQL Privileges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Chevereto Member
Just updated 3.6.9 to 3.7.0 :)

I got this error message:
Make sure that the current database user chv_db has ALL PRIVILEGES granted over the chv_db table.

I already granted user chv_db with ALL PRIVILEGES over the chv_db table :confused:

Same error, I updated using the auto-updater. I got this error message at the end of the update process:
The update process failed. Here is the error returned:

Make sure that the current database user mywebsiteuser has ALL PRIVILEGES granted over the mywebsite table.

If you have altered your database you will need to manually perform this update. If you need help don't hesitate to ask for Tech support.

My website seems to be fine however, or is the database not correct? If I check 3.7.0 for new updates its says:
Your website is running the latest version of Chevereto.

Do I have to go back to my backup of 3.6.9?

Mismo problema en mis tres sitios, probado en dos de ellos con el auto-updater y en el otro subiendo por ftp manualmente

Same problem in my three sites tested in two with the auto-updater and other ftp uploaded manually

The update process failed. Here is the error returned:

Make sure that the current database user XXXXXXX has ALL PRIVILEGES granted over the XXXXXXX table.

If you have altered your database you will need to manually perform this update. If you need help don't hesitate to ask for Tech support.

Same error :(
Same problem.
So upgraded has it been well done ?
Same error, I updated using the auto-updater. I got this error message at the end of the update process:

My website seems to be fine however, or is the database not correct? If I check 3.7.0 for new updates its says:

Do I have to go back to my backup of 3.6.9?
Mismo problema en mis tres sitios, probado en dos de ellos con el auto-updater y en el otro subiendo por ftp manualmente

Same problem in my three sites tested in two with the auto-updater and other ftp uploaded manually

Open a new topic. Each server is different and each server needs to be debugged.

Open a new topic. Each server is different and each server needs to be debugged.

Done, plus I went back to 3.6.9. Hope this wil be solved, as I would really like to install the 3.7.0 update. Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back