• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Update Available Prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mytob

Chevereto Member
I would like to see somthing in the admin panel where it says that a update is available. Maby somthing like a bar that drops down at the top of the page or some text in the free space on the left had side of the admin area.

Im thinking on add a email newsletter to the clients, I think that such notification will be better.

Im thinking on add a email newsletter to the clients, I think that such notification will be better.

Yes, but there aren't that many people that will actually check their emails.

I think something really small, that gets data from this site and displays it on the AdminCP as most people who own an image website would check it at least every day or second day.

aDHO.png

I'm sure it's not hard to implement, it would't put that much extra strain on cheveretos server, as it's would only would check the current version.

Is not hard to implement, I will fit this in some release.

Unless I explicitly say "this will be in the next release" don't expect any date. For instance, version 3.2 with responsive theme could be available next week. But don't ask me for multiservers or something like that because I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back