• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Unable to visit the image viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

koxle

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I try to put my site to other server, but i find that the image viewer cannot be visited which images are stored at ext. storage(FTP).
Then I install a new site. The same issue happen again.

Regard
Eric

I sure that i have copied the sql to the new server.

https://t.i-mg.co/image/gXeU
404error

gXeU.jpg

but the image is uploaded(with ext. storage FTP).

https://t.i-mg.co/image/gHY6
Meanwhile, the image viewer of the image which is stored at google cloud storage still work.

https://t.i-mg.co/image/ga8q
and the image(local storage) seems fine.

Last edited:
Chevereto always test if the image is there or not. Most likely there is some setting blocking that ping from your Chevereto installation to the external server.

You should check your external storage server to check if it accepts request from your Chevereto installation.

I also use cloudflare for the external ftp server.
Will it let the function fail?

Update 1:
Hi , I tried to disable the cdn of cloudflare,
and it works without cloudflare cdn.

Update 2:
When I turn on the cdn function for the external ftp server, it will fail to access the image viewer again, even the direct link is accessible.

Last edited:
That's because CloudFlare is blocking the system. You should try to whitelist your website IP at CloudFlare.

After setting whitelist, it worked in a short period, but only in this period. It fails again. Can I solve the problem if i set the host file to declare the source ip of my external ftp server?

You can also disable the check function at route.image.php

To be honest, I don't know why CF is blocking you. Never had that issue.

I've had an issue with Cloudflare and CHV.

Cloudflare has two beta functions running called Mirage and Rocket Loader. Both of which cause problems with images loading on CHV. This isn't an issue with CHV, it's an issue with CF, something that their support has confirmed. They said "As these are still Beta functions we are still trying to work out all of the bugs, so if you're using these and your website is not responding correctly, please disabled them until they are out of Beta phase and have been fully tested".

I use CF Enterprise, so I'm not sure if these features are available on the free plan anyway, but they definitely caused me a headache until I found out what the problem was with my images not loading.

You can also disable the check function at route.image.php

To be honest, I don't know why CF is blocking you. Never had that issue.
I have disabled the check function and it works. This is the problem from CF.
Please change the catalog to Solved.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back