• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Unable to Upload from script with API

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Chevereto Member
I recently moved to a new scaleaway drop for my webserver.running nginx and php5 everything runs great except when sing the API to upload images to my imghost. All my settings are the same including the API key. Here are the error code I get when attemoting to upload with API
Code:
FROM Imagehost error.log

[error] 4064#0: *12611 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: file_get_contents: can't fetch target URL" while reading response header from upstream, client: 108.162.229.130, server: imagehost.com, request: "GET /api/1/upload/?key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&source=http://uploading.server/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg&format=json HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "hostname.com"

Code:
FROM UPLOADING SERVER:: response code

{"status_code":400,"error":{"message":"file_get_contents: can't fetch target URL","code":202,"context":"CHV\\UploadException"},"status_txt":"Bad Request"}

I have been over everything I can think of for a solution. I have increased timeouts, double checked my hostnames and their response. I can not think of anything else to check. any help is greatly appreciated.

I normally uplaod using a bash script that has run without incident for 2+ years.

The system is telling you that file get contents is not working properly. Try to check if there is some safe restriction or something like that.

I have no restrictions set on the image host. alll conf. file are the same as before. could it be low resources? I am now runnign on an scaleaway droplet with 4-cores ARMv7 CPU with 2GB of RAM and a 1 Gbit/s network card.
If not resources, where can I look for safe restrictions?

Nothing to do with resources or the script. The script is telling you that file get contents, which is a PHP function, can't fetch the contents of the URL. It could be a restriction, a timeout, etc.

In this case you should try to install curl and see it the thing works with that.

problem found, missing firewall seting. please close thread.

thanks you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back