• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Unable to load pictures uploaded to S3 compatible external storage

user_b90db

Chevereto Member
I create a Storj S3 bucket as exrenal storage. However I found all pictures uploaded to the external storage are unable to be accessed. However, I found the pictures exist in the bucket.
unable-to-load.pngbucket.png

On Storj, are the files public or private? When you inpsect element/network requests, there should either be a 403 or 404, depending on the URL. If the files are private, something like BunnyCDN can sign the s3 requests making the file public, but you need to add the keys (preferably read only access) to the BunnyCDN config.

Otherwise, if they're public you can try using Cloudfront by AWS, cause there's a always free 1TB traffic option.
Can you post a screenshot of your config, hiding the keys here? Or if you're not comfortable posting here, feel free to send me a PM.

Back