• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Try this : http://chevereto.comuf.com/

javaria88 said:
hello, the site you have given is not opening, please tell me what to do, the link is forwarding to other website :(
Discount local businesses

Yep, since rodolfo do not allow mods integration in his commercial script, I won't work on it anymore.

Their will be no version for either 1.9 or 2.0

Danny.Domb said:
javaria88 said:
hello, the site you have given is not opening, please tell me what to do, the link is forwarding to other website :(
Discount local businesses

Yep, since rodolfo do not allow mods integration in his commercial script, I won't work on it anymore.

Their will be no version for either 1.9 or 2.0

You can't make your own moded version of 2.0 but you can do it on the NB release. You can also make a step by step mod guide for any commercial script on the market... Key factor here is that you are planning in a mod for a release that has not been released and you don't even have seen one single line of code of it... If you want to do it go head.

2.0 has a way different (yet easy) way to work for extend the code, even to develop third party apps like desktop uploaders and so on, I have plans for pluggable content but not pretty soon because I want to make a sweet transition not a complete mess.

Rodolfo, when you are coding in OOP, it is really easy to integrate your code in anything, you simply add your class, and using any template system, adding 3-4 lines of php ... calling the class and output information isn't hard at all.

Danny.Domb said:
Rodolfo, when you are coding in OOP, it is really easy to integrate your code in anything, you simply add your class, and using any template system, adding 3-4 lines of php ... calling the class and output information isn't hard at all.

2.0 is OOP

Back