• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Thumbnails side by side

Could you give more informations on what you want, because, as for I, I don't understand at all, what you want....

Sure.

For example:

Thumbnail (space) Thumbnail (space) Thumbnail (space)

Instead of:

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Is that better?

I'm mostly talking about BB code for forums. The default Chevereto line breaks each thumbnail... but I would rather have them side by side (and the way to do that is to have the code (to paste) not break to a new line every thumbnail, instead it should be one long line of code).

Thanks!

mmm will you feel comfortable editing the js file? I can give you instructions.

Rodolfo said:

Hey Rodolfo, sure! I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
Kevin

Nox said:
Rodolfo said:

Hey Rodolfo, sure! I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
Kevin
kyle789 said:
Yeah I'd like that too.

Here are the instructions :

Open : /content/system/js/peafowl.js

Find :
Code:
 multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"]

You will see there is the link with some variables in it... at the end their is a \n... the \n means a new line.... you can simply remove it.

Example :
Code:
multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"] += "[url="+bb_codes_href+"][img]"+value.thumb_url+"[/img][/url]" + " ";

You can do this for any variables starting with multi_codes_textarea

Using search you can find any of them in the script and you simply read what is between the [""] to know which ones you are editing!

Hope this answer your question

Open content/system/js/peafow.php and find:
Code:
multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"] += "[url="+bb_codes_href+"][img]"+value.thumb_url+"[/img][/url]"+"\n";

Replace by:
Code:
multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"] += "[url="+bb_codes_href+"][img]"+value.thumb_url+"[/img][/url]"+" ";

Hope it helps.

Rodolfo said:
Open content/system/js/peafow.php and find:
Code:
multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"] += "[url="+bb_codes_href+"][img]"+value.thumb_url+"[/img][/url]"+"\n";

Replace by:
Code:
multi_codes_textarea["thumb-bb-codes"] += "[url="+bb_codes_href+"][img]"+value.thumb_url+"[/img][/url]"+" ";

Hope it helps.

Muhahaha =P I answered 3 minutes 41 seconds before you ;)

Back