• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Thumbnail sizes

brian cole

Chevereto Noob
Hi all

Somethhing stopped me buying this script like admin panel restrictions.Demo admin panel looks as it is not completely common.I mean I couldn't find meta tags settings, thumbnail size settings, users settings etc... Can anyone inform me about that?

Thanks

The admin is only a file manager, the configurable values are in a file called config.php

So you mean I can change canonical thumbnail size and configure my own meta tags in config.php?
Also May I transfer my images from Imagevenue (on my vBulletin 3.8.7) to Chevereto script automaticly?
Thanks for your answer

Yes, you can configure. Im sorry but there is no automatic import for that script.

Hey Rodolfo.Thank you for your answer.There is something more to ask to kill my curiosity.
Can you please list the things I can set in config.php file and is this script ready for private image sharing system?Such as without direct links and social media share links.Also can I upgrade the script to 3.0 when it gets ready to install easily and free?

Thanks for your answer

Hmm, you can tweak a lot of things and in v3 you will have even more options. 2.X could be easily migrated to 3.X

Back