• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Thumb With target "_blank"

coquinenet

Chevereto Member
Hi

My chevereto's image host is soon read

I have some question

1 - I want to post on my blog my thumb With this fonction : target"_blank" for open image on other windows
Where add this ?

2 - and the orher question the links for example shortened url: http://www.coquinenet.biz/image/pO displays me the pub I have at the top, on the other hand the direct link: http://www.coquinenet.biz/image/images/2012/10/21/i3vlq.jpg more displays me the pub and saw that the miniatures directly sends direct links on I would never my pubs

Thx for ur help

1. You need to add that as "target" argument in the function.
get_image_thumb_linked_html($link='', $target='', $template='')
Returns the linked image thumbnail as escaped HTML. This template tag is exactly the same as get_image_thumb_linked_raw_html() but the returned HTMl is escaped.
https://chevereto.com/docs#!image-template-tags and the arguments are detailed here: https://chevereto.com/docs#!template-tags-arguments

2. Direct image url cant display adds because is a image, not a html page.

Thx for this response

For the 2 How could I ensure that thumbnails returns on the html page containing the photo (with advertising) rather than the thumbnail directly back on the image links?

In that case you need to use the value 'viewer' for the $link argument.

I understood the explanation but now I'm practicing a little lost on ual document I have to change its arguments?

What are the exact input fields that you want to change?

I would change:
1 - Add a target _blanck on the thumbnails (on the admin page and when I select "HTML thumbnail"
2 - That reminds me of these miniatures page images in large format I think this is the page: "shorturl.php" so that visitors can see the pictures pub

1. That can't be change atm.

2. To change that open shorturl.php and change this:
Code:
<a href="<?php show_image_url(); ?>">

To this:
Code:
<a href="<?php show_image_viewer(); ?>">

there is no way to post on other site thumb picture by putting a blank target

I'm not going to hand a target "_blank" thumb on each 1 by 1

Ok, let's clarify few things.

1. Chevereto has several template tags and several ways to customize the displayed links/codes in the public area. You can change codes, line breaks, link targets, links href, alt text, etc.
2. The codes generated in the admin area can't be customized unless you manually edit the file that generates that codes. That is not recommended because you will need to always do those changes when you upgrade to a new version. The only way to make this process easier is by extending the template system to the admin area and that won't happen in 2.X. Since you are already asking how to do this you surely don't know much about programming so I advise you to don't do it.

I just know I'm no programming but if someone can help me to set me famous: Target "_blank" I could finally use Chevereto as I wanted when I purchased this software ...

So I call the help .....

Ok, I was just giving you a advice. If you want to add target blank to the codes in the admin area do this:

1. Delete this file admin/content/system/js/admin.min.js form your server.

2. Open admin/content/system/js/admin.js and change this:
Code:
    function image_thumbs_html(source) {
        return '<a href="'+source.image_url+'">'+image_html(source, true)+'</a>';
    };

To this:
Code:
    function image_thumbs_html(source) {
        return '<a href="'+source.image_url+'" target="_blank">'+image_html(source, true)+'</a>';
    };

3. Save and upload the file. Then you will have target blank for thumbs in the admin area.

You have to use the template tags. Search in view.php and uploaded.php for "show_image_url(" and change it to "show_image_viewer(". Don't replace all, just what you need.

Back