• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Theme overrides don't work for tpl_list_item dir

Denpa

Chevereto Member
As stated in subject, basically I tried to override template file in /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/image_cover_image.php(needed different alt for images in listings) by placing file with the same name in /app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/tpl_list_item/image_cover_image.php but for some reason it didn't work this time.
Chevereto still uses original image_cover_image.php and ignores override.

It might be intentional, but I assume it's a bug since overrides works fine with views and snippets and pretty convinient system overall that I come to love and use a lot since it's implementation. If I'm doing something wrong I would greatly appreciate advice.

I can confirm that this will be added to v3.10.4. I also tweaked the listing function so it doesn't perform two loops.

Back