• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Theme garden estimated release?

No you did not miss a post tonemapped, a theme garden was discuss a long time ago, but since Rodolfo decided to concentrate on features to implement to chevereto and not on designing themes, this idea is pretty much dropped for now.

Theme garden will be released after 3.0 because the theme anatomy will change on 3.0

The original idea was to use 2.X base on 3.X but I have noticed that the JavaScript structure in Chevereto is hard to understand and poorly configurable, meaning that is not so easy to develop a truly unique theme. So, 2.X is not doing a good work in this issue.

Also, 2.X is showing some several pitfalls mostly because the uploader plugin (uploadify) which is pretty limited and hard to workaround even to change a background.

So, the theme garden is complete dropped until 3.X because there are several things to fix on Chevereto besides the new functions that needs to be implemented. Thanks god the PHP base on Chevereto is pretty solid and it has not shown any several pitfalls as the js.

Chevereto 2.X has shown a lot of things that needs to be worked out and I don't think that is a good time to start a theme garden.

Ok, I'll wait until it then. Its hard making your own theme if your knowledge in coding is not much. I need to re learn CSS.

I found it quite easy to make the themes I did for the current version of Chevereto.

Back