• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Tabs help] I added a new tab

JanineXD

Chevereto Noob
Hey,

So I decided to add another new tab by modifying some of the codes in index.php, estilo.css & jquery_support.js .

So far I have this:
http://wtf.co.in/index1.php

and my problem is:
When you click either "From URL" or "Gallery" tab, the "Gallery" tab disappears.

Is it also possible to remove the Preferences, resize image and upload button when I go to Gallery tab?

The code seems complicated to modify to be honest. I'm just a newbie in this field.

Hoping for a feedback and have a great day!

Yes the code is really complicated to modify, I already tried to add a tab myself and I failed. What I can suggest you is an image when you click on it, it redirect you to another page. It would be much more simpler to do. and since you want to add a gallery, you shouldn't add it to your front page. A separate page will be much better. (The server will have much less requests )

Danny.Domb said:
Yes the code is really complicated to modify, I already tried to add a tab myself and I failed. What I can suggest you is an image when you click on it, it redirect you to another page. It would be much more simpler to do. and since you want to add a gallery, you shouldn't add it to your front page. A separate page will be much better. (The server will have much less requests )

Where could I put the image then? :D

JanineXD said:
Danny.Domb said:

Where could I put the image then? :D

Keep the image to the same place, but instead of trying to open a new javascript tab, simply open a new page with your gallery in

Back