• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Suggestion] Pay Per View

Actually I'm interested in put affiliates in Chevereto (is not a module, is built in in the core) but I'm not familiar at all with the concept or what you want.

I complete understand the subscription thing (pay for more features and things like that) but I don't know what you actually want or need for the affiliates. I don't know if you want to pay upon traffic generation, uploads, anything. So if someone can tell me how the thing should work I can start to think about it.

Throw me all the info that I need like features, behaviors, limitations, payment gateways, I mean I need to know everything, every little detail. So if you or someone can fill me a good list I can put this pretty soon.

Cheers.

Ok so this is what is needed?
  • Set payment tiers by country group (views to $)
    • Set exceptions
  • Set minimum payment
  • Referrals
    • Generate referal link
    • Collect referal earnings
    • Set referral commission
  • Track views
    • By unique IP each 24 hours
    • Detect fake or automated hits
  • Pay referrals upon manual revision
  • Set payment gateways
  • Generate referral page auto (with rules and links)

Exactly this dear Rodolfo, +1
Referals are'nt needed, but if you setu up it anway, no problem, this can be used to become more Members...
Pay per View should be like this: http://imagetize.com/pay-per-view-module.php
Like, you as normal Member can upload so much pics as you want, but as Verified member you can turn on the Pay per Viev option in your Account to earn some money trough your pictures, like if you bring 1000 Views to an Picture, you will earn something like 1€, and later when you collected a amount like 30-40€ you can be paid out..
This is rlly nice method to earn some money with such good image hosting script, bcuz on otherwise you are not able to earn that much $ trough ad companys...

Hello

I would also like to see this future and I'm sure many people think so too.
I see this was accepted in May.
Is there any update to this yet?

Kind regards,

Simon

Itsa good feature but we have to remove adsense ads when we want to use this bcoz people who want to earn can send auto hits to our site just to check they earn or not with fake views.

I was use before imagetize script and that script is amazing with that module where users can earn. Is good for us because then we receive huge amount of traffic and is bigger revenue from ads. Rodolfo do you have some fresh new about this system module in Chevereto? Thanks

I had a confusion.
Howbare webmasters supposed to earn from image views when hotlinking is allowed?
On top of that, won't PPV for members add up a lot of cost?

I had a confusion.
Howbare webmasters supposed to earn from image views when hotlinking is allowed?
On top of that, won't PPV for members add up a lot of cost?

June, sorry, what you mean by hotlinking?

Ok so this is what is needed?
  • Set payment tiers by country group (views to $)
    • Set exceptions
  • Set minimum payment
  • Referrals
    • Generate referal link
    • Collect referal earnings
    • Set referral commission
  • Track views
    • By unique IP each 24 hours
    • Detect fake or automated hits
  • Pay referrals upon manual revision
  • Set payment gateways
  • Generate referral page auto (with rules and links)
wow it would be nice to have in next ver 4 update

Back