• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Suggestion] Maintenance page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello members, here some suggestion that i think all admin need to improve their website.

- A page of maintenance, that every admin can customizate (the page will be on theme folder). Like on config maintenance yes/no.
- Every time i update the website i rename the folder like "admin" to "admin1" and then i update the new folder. But this cause a WARNING message on my website, because miss the folder admin. So my request is, when the website is under maintenance all the WARNING message are disabled.

This is look more profession,
Thanks

I want give an up about it, today for example appeared an error caused by 100% of / space: (Now i solved it)

General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine

I wasn't at home all the morning, so for all this period people saw the error with the default chevereto template, sincerly i don't like it.

I think that all users must see a simple maintenimence pace, while if you log on /admin you can see the real error.

It's an important featurs because for popular site now the site looks uprofessional.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back