• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Suggestion] Image-Abuse-Function

Avast

👽 Chevereto Freak
My Suggestion is an abuse function on each viewer-version.

So if a visitor thinks this image is not reasonable, he clicks on the Abuse-Button.
Each image can have (for example) 20 abuses (20 abuses overall/in a week etc.), if the limit is reached the image is blocked/deleted or something else.

If the image gets blocked by reaching the abuse-limit the admin could have the opportunity (in the admin area) to delete/reactivate the image.

I support this, sounds practical and potentially eases the workload of reported images that needs to be moderated individually.

I do not support the suggestion about 20 reports a week. As people can easily make a bot to get images deleted, and run Proxies. Not secure.

- If he clicks the abuse button, he must tell WHY It's abused.. Piers have made a Abuse page for all his themes, he might release a plugin too, i don't know.
http://anony.ws/members.php?page=report-abuse

It dosen't work correctly with mine, it dosen't send the mail as its supposed to.. But it's just a simple edit of the contact form.

I lson don share the idea of an auto abuse tool because it could be easily hacked and you will end up with blocked content. It needs to be done by members, be on the todo pile of the admin board, etc.

Back