• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Suggestion] Automatic check upload image if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello, i want propouse a little suggestion and i think that a lot of users will thumb up it.

After some webserver update or code update could be some problem on image upload.

For example today i did some modification on my apache webserver and i didn't notice that the uploader was giving a 500 Internal error.(how i noticed it i fixed it)

So the uploader was offline for some hours.

Now my request is this, i don't know if it's difficult or not.

The site in automatic every tot minutes (for example 30) try to upload a random image. If the image is sucessfull uploaded then is auto-deleted. While if the images had an error, the error is sent to Admin.

From example with an email or with a notification on log file / admin page etc.

Tell me what do you think about it.

Cheers

Is more easy to just send a email notification once a error is returned on the uploader...

Error logs will be always there for you if your server logs them, is not the script work to log the server errors, even if this errors are triggered by a script. That is just about the server part of the system.
Regarding the report, I can manage to make something for it and perhaps it could be included in 2.5 release along with the new uploader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back