• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Styling Google Ads to Match Theme

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Hey,

What do you guys think about styling ads to fit the theme better? I hated ads on front page because of the missmatch with the theme itself. I'm all new to google ads and just realized you can customize ads too, so I went ahead and did a bolt move.. adding two ad slots on my front page!

What do you guys think? is it too much and will it reduce the first impression of the website? I was testing out having a donate button button but I think that's asking too much.

If you have the time, please check & and give some feedback on the mobile and desktop version of https://photoland.io

Last edited:
I removed ads from my front page, just have them on the images.
I personally (if I had ads on the front page) would only have one above the fold.

On a side note, I like the live status page you have, I have done one on my site but added it to a page in an Iframe see it here

Last edited:
I removed ads from my front page, just have them on the images.
I personally (if I had ads on the front page) would only have one above the fold.

On a side note, I like the live status page you have, I have done one one my site but added it to a page in an Iframe see it here

I'm going to try to make it blend more into the theme than before. If I see a downtrend in visitors and/or no increase in clicks I'll remove it from the front page.

On the other hand, the status page looks nice in an iframe. However, my users must be able to access the statuspage if something happened to one of the servers (especially the main site server)

Back