• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Stumbleupon share button - plz include it

mdshabbir

Chevereto Member
Hi,
I have seen stumble upon drives lot of image traffic, I am missing it. Please add it to next release.
Thanks

Social features have been postponed until version 3.6
You'll need to wait for that I'm afraid.
Oh, before you ask... NO ETA :)

Hey Ashley,
I am not talking about social features, I am requesting Rodolfo to include Stumble button to our sharing buttons we already have.

Hmm, well I just searched for the location where we can add it... and it appears to already be there.
Code:
\chevereto\app\themes\Peafowl\custom_hooks\share_links.php
But it's been commented out?? For some reason? Maybe it doesn't work correctly?

The css is also in place...
Try removing the comment tags and see if it works for you.

I've just added it to my website (by removing the comment tag), and it doesn't really work as intended... Well, I don't think it does anyway. I've never used StumbleUpon, so maybe I'm using it wrongly??

Probably the reason why Rodolfo removed it from the code for now.

Last edited:
StumbleUpon sharer stop working long time ago and not only for Chevereto but for everyone else. In the past this worked to trigger an StumbleUpon add URL dialog:

Code:
ttp://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=%URL%"

But that doesn't work anymore and not even AddThis works properly with StumbleUpon. They ask for a customized JavaScript widget that I won't include by default but if you need it you can customize the theme and add it.

Back