• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

someting strange happend

Status
Not open for further replies.

selvb

Chevereto Member
problem with login and when scrolling down on images it stop and write Error Request denied ? what

server show error here
the error is triggered by /home/*******/public_html/***********/gallery/app/routes/route.json.php

from my server support

Specifically the following CSRF check:

// CSRF protection
if(!$handler::checkAuthToken($_REQUEST['auth_token'])) {
throw new Exception(_s('Request denied'), 400);
}

For your convenience, a stack trace of the running process has been left at /home/'''''''''/public_html/''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/gallery/strace, which your developer can review. In the event you made any CSRF/Security changes recently, I suggest reverting them in attempt to avoid the error until the developer can rectify the coding issue.

what can it be
Regards

Last edited:
I've seen this in the past, it happens when the server caches the session. Tell them to don't cache the sessions, or at last to flush them properly.

is there any cache in script ?
thanks for your reply
cheers

Is server cache, not script cache. Sessions works at server layer so you need to ask them. Is not that hard to fix they will surely find a workaround.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back