• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some questions and feature requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
Chevereto is getting better by the day.. nice work!

Some feature requests:

Feature requests

1) There is a guest is allowed to upload dropdown, but images are not displayed in the explorer, can a checkbox be added for this?

2) I modified the logo image in the theme to match my own, I'm sure allot of people do the same, can you include an option in the dashboard to modify this instead of using ftp? Possibly also the possibility to change width/height?

3) Update feature, can you add some kind of update feature so we don't have to manualy replace each file manualy with ftp?

4) The demo website has picture tiles with add's from google. Awesome.. how did you do this? Maybe add some instructions on how to do this or include something in the dashboard?

5) We can select and delete images from the dashboard, but cannot move them to a specific user. can this be added? For example I have upload 100 admin images, but rather have them under another user account.

Last edited:
Also --> is the drag and drop feature broken? I am running the older 3.0.2 version and the new 3.1 version, in the older version it works (firefox), the new version (it displays the image when dropped)

edit: Ah! It isn't broken, but the feature does not work on the gray bar, it is only displayed when upload is clicked in the left top. Can this be changed by any chance? In the previous version I had the upload bar always enabled by changing the index.php. Would love to see this as a feature in the dashboard or have the new gray bar "drag and drop proof"

Last edited:
1) There is a guest is allowed to upload dropdown, but images are not displayed in the explorer, can a checkbox be added for this?

I don't understand what you mean :S

2) I modified the logo image in the theme to match my own, I'm sure allot of people do the same, can you include an option in the dashboard to modify this instead of using ftp? Possibly also the possibility to change width/height?

Sure, but for not for now. It will be added, don't worry.

3) Update feature, can you add some kind of update feature so we don't have to manualy replace each file manualy with ftp?

That takes more time and the thing that I'm trying to do is that themes are standalone and don't need to be fully updated. Obviously that improve the system to that point needs testing and real feedback so we are in the satge where we are still polishing this system.

4) The demo website has picture tiles with add's from google. Awesome.. how did you do this? Maybe add some instructions on how to do this or include something in the dashboard?

Actually I'm was just fooling around with that feature, but if you want to add it go to app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/listing.php

Find this:
Code:
    <div class="pad-content-listing"><?php echo $list->htmlOutput($list->output_tpl ? $list->output_tpl : NULL); ?></div>

Replace with:
Code:
    <div class="pad-content-listing">
        <div class="list-item c8 gutter-margin-right-bottom">
            <div class="fixed-size text-align-center" style="height: 260px; padding: 5px; background: #F2F2F2;">
                <!-- ADSENSE 300X250 --> 
            </div>
        </div>
        <?php echo $list->htmlOutput($list->output_tpl ? $list->output_tpl : NULL); ?>
    </div>

5) We can select and delete images from the dashboard, but cannot move them to a specific user. can this be added? For example I have upload 100 admin images, but rather have them under another user account.

Not by now at least in the system (it can be done by MySQL).

Some requests has been filled and others don't. That's why I always ask for one request per topic. Anyway, I've labeled this as filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back