• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some queries that I have

Kemist

Chevereto Noob
1. So I contacted support and they said it's possible to put the explore tab as the homepage, Is this a simple task that can be done in the dashboard?

2. Is it possible to say...place an ad after every 20 images?

3. Do I need cpanel to get the free installation done?

4. When using the demo, I scrolled down and clicked on a picture, when I press back button, it goes back up to the top. Is this configurable out of the box?

5. Does this script have a caching system or does it have to be done server-side?

6. Can I get a demo of the admin dashboard?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes. Otherwise rely in the web installer, dead easy.
4. No.
5. It caches languages, everything else is not cached (not needed).
6. No.

1. I see that the alt tag for images are generated automatically, Can I change it in the dashboard?
2. Where can I see the ad spots that are available?
3. How would I make it remember the position when the user presses the back button? It would be annoying to have to scroll through the list everytime...

2. Is it possible to say...place an ad after every 20 images?

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I am also interested in this feature and think it would be the best way of monetization. How hard would it be to implement this?

Suppose I had 20 images per page, would it be difficult to put 2 square ads at random positions? This would be a killer feature...Could you put this on the roadmap for the next update?

1. I see that the alt tag for images are generated automatically, Can I change it in the dashboard?
2. Where can I see the ad spots that are available?
3. How would I make it remember the position when the user presses the back button? It would be annoying to have to scroll through the list everytime...
1. No.
2. Check the attachment
3. It does that when you use endless scrolling.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I am also interested in this feature and think it would be the best way of monetization. How hard would it be to implement this?

Suppose I had 20 images per page, would it be difficult to put 2 square ads at random positions? This would be a killer feature...Could you put this on the roadmap for the next update?

I don't add stuff just to get more sales, I add stuff based on user feedback and traction. If you want to have this feature then please request it here: https://chevereto.com/community/forums/requests-ideas-and-suggestions.1/ and if it gets traction I will consider it.

Attachments

• screencapture-demo-chevereto-dashboard-settings-banners-1509637656726.png
    screencapture-demo-chevereto-dashboard-settings-banners-1509637656726.png
    665 KB · Views: 3
Back