• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some new requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigran

Chevereto Member
First of all hello Rodolfo.
Unfortunately i dont have free time to visit forum time to time, but when i have it, iam coming.
I would like to say thank you for your job, i was with Chevereto from beginning, and will till end. How can i help project? ;)

Ok, first of all, i would like to talk about this topic:
https://chevereto.com/community/threads/add-more-autodelete-times.8218/

Why admins can't put custom date? For my situation, it will help me. 6 month is nothing. And whats about old photos?

2. stats by month.

Now we cant monitor about count of photos per month. How many photos was uploaded in this month ? Can you add some info/graphic?

3. modal window with fb/ig page

Yes, we can use custom code /3rd party/ for loading modal window with our official page of facebook, but will be greate, if you will make responsive one, and on/off from dashboard.

4. hotlinking

Well, most of us, allows hotlinking. Me too. But we all have some troubles with counting views/uniques of called photos. Only the one solution is awstat.
Can u pls think something about this? If people puting direct link of photo, and her users opening it, cheverto not counting that views. How to count this?

5. welcome text not changing with site language.

If in site index, welcome text in english, but my users from russian, and system automatically changing site language to russian, welcome text still showing in engish. How to fix this?

6. SEO titles for images

well, for example - http://upload.am/image/XHL in title chevereto showing pictures title + site title.
How we can remove from titles, main site title? it's very bad for site seo, google understanding like duplicate, and will put some penalties.

thank you!

Why admins can't put custom date? For my situation, it will help me. 6 month is nothing.

I voted for a custom times too, because this question keeps coming up. But as it is a fair share of work and comes with an overhead of complexity, I am completely fine with Rodolfo denying it. Also it is almost a "nobrainer" to modify this to your needs directly in the code.

Now we cant monitor about count of photos per month. How many photos was uploaded in this month ? Can you add some info/graphic?

My take on that is, that any sort of statistics beside total image count and disk space should be and can be done (much better) outside the script. Let's better focus on the core functions.

Well, most of us, allows hotlinking. Me too. But we all have some troubles with counting views/uniques of called photos. Only the one solution is awstat.

See above + these accesses happen at server level, there is no way to letting the script know.

If in site index, welcome text in english, but my users from russian, and system automatically changing site language to russian, welcome text still showing in engish. How to fix this?

You are using a custom english text. If you want to have a custom + translated text, you have to add it to your language files. That's obvious, isn't it? But I may have misunderstood you.

Edit: You might want to go to: Dashboard -> Settings -> Homepage and clear the input fields "Title", "Paragraph" and "Call to action HTML". This will revert to the default text, which is translated in all available languages.

How we can remove from titles, main site title? it's very bad for site seo, google understanding like duplicate, and will put some penalties.

I'm no SEO expert, but I think these technics are general overrated and you would most likely do not gain anything or only very little from them. But I agree, in general it is hard for a pure image site to get indexed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back