• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Some guide to modifying logo.svg

mordavia1982

Chevereto Member
I know this is not really a tech support per say... but when you ever get time, can you please list some of the SVG specs you created logo.svg with? I attempted to open the SVG in Adobe Illustrator and made some text and made it into compound path, but the logo does not show up after replacing it.

Or how do you suggest we modify the name?

edit the php file and point it to a .jpg instead of .svg?

You don't need to modify the original one. Just create a new Illustrator document and make sure that the documetn size match the size (or the ratio) of the desired final image. Then just save as .svg

Without modify anything (I mean script, css...) is it possible to have a logo more than 20px height ? I just created many svg but all of them are too small.

Edit : Of course, if I edit the script I can put the desired logo so it's not a problem, just a question.

Last edited:
Without modify anything (I mean script, css...) is it possible to have a logo more than 20px height ? I just created many svg but all of them are too small.

Edit : Of course, if I edit the script I can put the desired logo so it's not a problem, just a question.

In /lib/peafowl/peafowl.css - find this,

Code:
.top-bar-logo, .top-bar-logo img {
        height: 20px;
        height: 2.13rem;

height: 2.13rem; <- change this line, I already changed mine to 2.13 from 1.43 I think it was.

Back