• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

small mods how to do ?

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

So here are the first feedback from my users :

-bigger cover

-bigger profile img on profile

-responsive as they can’t see anything on mobile ( Rodolfo I know your working on this already)

-longer album titles (didn’t test it myself but the titles are meet ups event so it could be a long one?)

-image tags / description ? seen it somewhere on the forum its in the plans

My questions for the future :

(non coder here)

Logo uploader with bigger logo size ?

Favicon uploader?

404 img uploader?

(what I noticed everything is full of Chevereto so the system is nowhere whitelabel to start working with)

As the download and embed code tabs info is removed can I delete or archive the big files from time to time without causing errors on the webpage. When you click on an image it loads the medium sized img not the full is it ? so basically I don’t need the full sized imgs anywhere really ?

Thank you

1. Logo uploader. Actually you don't need that, simply replace logo.png and logo.svg
  2. Same for favicon
  3. 404 image is on content/system
The system is white-label thing is that it doesn't have a way to do it by dashboard. System can be fully adapted to your needs if you work on your own forked theme. I won't make an extremely configurable theme because I want to focus in important things like reponsive and multiservers and people who need high customization can easily do it in the theme.

What I'm trying to say is that the system can do what you are asking but it can't do responsive, it can't do multiservers, it can't do password protected content, etc. So I must focus in the things that the system can't do or the thing that already do but that they are a little bit more complicated?

With time the system will be more configurable in things like "upload your logo here" but only when I had a more robust set of core functions.

Hi

Yes I followed your advice from the other topic. Got my own theme now with logo and fav changed also the 404 img too. Found the css in Lib folder to give more space for the logo too so its not that tiny any more.

Will try to find the cover img hight too unless its more complicated than just a line somewhere in styles etc..if so I wont be able to sort it out :/

I got over 250 shared imgs now and a lot of viewers today and complaint that they cant see anything on mobile :D lol

One feature I can highly recommend is admin notice about new users :

New users signs up admin gets a notice email with : username,real name,IP,country,email used

What do you think ?

Back