• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sitemap Like WordPress Google XML Sitemap

dpupload

Chevereto Member
Chevereto doesn't have XML Sitemap, Google recommends to submit sitemap, This is very good functionality to get lot of traffic from search engines like google and yahoo. Any one like this suggestion to have Sitemap Like WordPress Google XML Sitemap.

include in sitemap:

- Check this box to include Home page url in sitemap.
- Check this box to include posts (image urls) in sitemap
- Check this box to include categories in sitemap.
- Check this box to include users in sitemap.
- Check this box to include Pages in Sitemap.
- Check this box to include Albums in sitemap.

Last edited:
Chevereto doesn't have XML Sitemap, Google recommends to submit sitemap, This is very good functionality to get lot of traffic from search engines like google and yahoo. Any one like this suggestion to have Sitemap Like WordPress Google XML Sitemap.

include in sitemap:

- Check this box to include Home page url in sitemap.
- Check this box to include posts (image urls) in sitemap
- Check this box to include categories in sitemap.
- Check this box to include users in sitemap.
- Check this box to include Pages in Sitemap.
- Check this box to include Albums in sitemap.

For now, I just manually run the site through a sitemap creator tool and submit that.

For now, I just manually run the site through a sitemap creator tool and submit that.

That's why I recommended this, If we run the site through a sitemap creator tool, that will be not good if we have lot of images. And Sitemap is simple and useful functionality. I hope this functionality will be added in future.

Great suggestion for sitemap

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I recommended this, If we run the site through a sitemap creator tool, that will be not good if we have lot of images. And Sitemap is simple and useful functionality. I hope this functionality will be added in future.
Problem now is that I cannot find a tool that can generate the xml file for my site, as there are too many pages

Problem now is that I cannot find a tool that can generate the xml file for my site, as there are too many pages

Trying to create sitemap addon like yoast image sitemap, but getting some errors. Maybe Rodolfo will add image sitemap function in future. It will increase traffic from search engines.

dpupload that is amazing suggestion about sitemap because if every image is indexed on search engines then we will get lot of visitors and click on adsense will be much higher because is coming from google. I hope so too that Rodolfo will make this.Thanks

Hello Barry i see that you have now sitemap.xml on your site. How did you get to work?

https://moz.com/blog/xml-sitemap

Having a sitemap doesn't improve SEO, it just tells Google which content you believe that is more relevant. Google won't make that content relevant, it will just read your "opinion" and it will rank the content based on relevance, context, links, etc.

A sitemap is useful only when the links are not easy to crawl which is not the case for Chevereto as the system has plenty listings.

Back