• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Site Stop Woring

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
i did that but not working

and i am using nulled veriosn previously and now get the license and want to replace with the updated version
that domain having allready having images so guys can you please replace the site with the latest version and make site accessible

let me know you guys need hosting details

Please

Thanks, I will check it at office hours. Is almost 2am here.

Disable eAccelerator, it is deprecated already. Replace it with the waaaaay better OPCache if needed.

Disable eAccelerator, it is deprecated already. Replace it with the waaaaay better OPCache if needed.

i am on shared hosting please tell what i need to do
as allready the files are hosted here and how to make site online again

Like I said, you will need to disable that. It can't be disabled at script layer, you must ask them to do that for you.

got it fixed by host people

can you please update the script to latest version with the images as it is

Please help on this too

Thanks

Sorry, only Network license includes install service. You will need to update at your own, is very easy just download, follow the instructions and done.

followed the steps correctly its get updated
but site stops working

well i made a backup and restores that too but it also crashed now site is not working

Thanks. By the way, try to indicate the Chevereto URL when you send me the account.

Problem is your hosting, eAccelerator is enabled (again). That thing is deprecated, discouraged and when you use it you can't use anonymous functions. I manually uploaded all the up-to-date files but I can't disable eAccelerator for you.

Honestly the PHP setup of your hosting company is very bad, my suggestion is that you should move to a better server.

sorry for late updates busy with exams

its fixed by hosting people
thanks

can you guys how to add google analytics ? i mean in which file to place the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back