• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Simple modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandro

Chevereto Noob
I am sorry, if I knew how to program, I would do this myself. I had an idea for a simple modification to the script. Once the image is uploaded one of the features could be to email this image to yourself, so you wont have to save the link. So like underneath the sharing boxes could be email me this image.

I think it could be very useful, as if I have a few images I need to upload, it would be an easy way to remember them.

It's not so hard to do it by yourself. Go to index.php and look for "mode==3" that's used for post upload. So, just add some "email me this" and make some ajax call :)

No, I am completely clueless when it comes to that, otherwise I would do it for sure. :lol:
I also had another idea, to make the web pages more search engine friendly, somehow adjust the script so that it looks like yoursite.com/viewpage/image.gif rather than /?v=image.gif - in other words: mod_rewrite

sandro said:
No, I am completely clueless when it comes to that, otherwise I would do it for sure. :lol:
I also had another idea, to make the web pages more search engine friendly, somehow adjust the script so that it looks like yoursite.com/viewpage/image.gif rather than /?v=image.gif - in other words: mod_rewrite

Longer url's for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back