• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Simple, Fast & Clean website - UploadIMGs.com

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-15 004412.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-15 004412.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2022-09-15 004339.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-15 004339.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 39
Avast is garbage.. too much spyware and upselling with that script. Last time I had Avast they uploaded drives to my laptop and it took months to repair it.. eventually, just went out and bought a new pc.

Anyhow, what do you mean "take a proxy or something."

The fastest way to find a good solution for you will be:
create a new CDN from bunny.net (Affiliatelink) with your favourite subdomain.
Or take one from them.. But better is something link img.yourdomain.whatever

1. create bunny.net Account (affiliatelink)
  2. create pull zone from your S3 Wasabi or Minio or whatever (btw. you could order wasabi cloud storage also via me, if you need a reseller) at bunny.net webinterface
  3. insert your new generatet URL diretly in the url path of your external storage. The upload URL must be the direct wasabi or S3 URL.
  4. feel offloaded and gain a lot of traffic with max speed via a hopping bunny and a hot cloud storage at wasabi.
  5. find the limit : simultanous upload of your new users
  6. .. contact me for more information

Avast is garbage.. too much spyware and upselling with that script. Last time I had Avast they uploaded drives to my laptop and it took months to repair it.. eventually, just went out and bought a new pc.

Anyhow, what do you mean "take a proxy or something."
It is the Premium Edition (Avast Business) - the CDN of VPN is really good - the other features like safe search and so on are really lame .. better take a searx instance - but: tor works well! Just don't install all features and it works well as free version. And ignore the ads. you are safe if you feel so... if not - take a VPN!

use nginx or something to make a subdomain.

Like img.domain.com, instead of using wasabi's s3 domain like you are doing right now.

It's been years.. but can you go into better detail on this?

imgshot.com got a new home, but I am working an a website right now that is Adult.

The fastest way to find a good solution for you will be:
create a new CDN from bunny.net (Affiliatelink) with your favourite subdomain.
Or take one from them.. But better is something link img.yourdomain.whatever

1. create bunny.net Account (affiliatelink)
  2. create pull zone from your S3 Wasabi or Minio or whatever (btw. you could order wasabi cloud storage also via me, if you need a reseller) at bunny.net webinterface
  3. insert your new generatet URL diretly in the url path of your external storage. The upload URL must be the direct wasabi or S3 URL.
  4. feel offloaded and gain a lot of traffic with max speed via a hopping bunny and a hot cloud storage at wasabi.
  5. find the limit : simultanous upload of your new users
  6. .. contact me for more information

I created the bunny account.. do they have a service like Wasabi?? I signed up for the storage, and CDN.. but really haven't a clue how this works, seems the more I read, the more I am confused.

I like the idea of 2 pull zones depending on the users location. I will need that... I think, OR will need that.

I created the bunny account.. do they have a service like Wasabi?? I signed up for the storage, and CDN.. but really haven't a clue how this works, seems the more I read, the more I am confused.

I like the idea of 2 pull zones depending on the users location. I will need that... I think, OR will need that.
Sorry, that is not much problematically. Bunny offers CDN not storage. But you can use a backend from wasabi (full access) as a frontend via bunny, It is a bunny on wasabi I think.

Send me a PM if you need help

-- and sorry for the late response
--- and your page is still chevereto?

Last edited:
Back