• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Shows ads only on Admin/Mods approved images

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Today I got second strike from Google for adult content on my site. The only option left for me now is to turn of ads.

In conjunction with upcoming Image moderation, can we have a feature to ads only on Admin/Mods approved image. I believe this is the best way to fight adult content on Chevereto.

Hope this feature get implemented before Adsense kick me out.

Last edited:
Also I think the moderation should be just for Ads. Like if a image is uploaded it should be instantly available for the users rather than wait till approve. But ads should only appear after approval.

The solution to your problem is quite simple: Moderate your website in a daily basis. If you are making money using AdSense you will have to get used to it. Google loves when you care about your content.

In the future, I should add flags (non editable by users) that must enable/disable banners in any given content but be aware with AdSense prohibited content policies. Google indeed has a long list of prohibited content that sometimes refers to your website as "page" and other times is referred as "sites". This is very important because one may think that just the banned content couldn't be filled with ads, but actually you can't link anything.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

upload_2016-12-2_18-53-26.png

So, If in your website you allow all kind of content, even not showing it directly you will be linking it (search results, explore page, etc.) and you could get banned from AdSense. The only workaround is to remove listings (at least for guests) and apply this ad_safe flag.

Last edited:
The solution to your problem is quite simple: Moderate your website in a daily basis. If you are making money using AdSense you will have to get used to it. Google loves when you care about your content.

In the future, I should add flags (non editable by users) that must enable/disable banners in any given content but be aware with AdSense prohibited content policies. Google indeed has a long list of prohibited content that sometimes refers to your website as "page" and other times is referred as "sites". This is very important because one may think that just the banned content couldn't be filled with ads, but actually you can't link anything.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

View attachment 1118

So, If in your website you allow all kind of content, even not showing it directly you will be linking it (search results, explore page, etc.) and you could get banned from AdSense. The only workaround is to remove listings (at least for guests) and apply this ad_safe flag.
Believe me I moderate my site two times a day and still Google found adult content before me.

Basically I want to put ads only on contents approved by mods/admin. Also I would suggest to make all images private untill it is approved. So it won't be displayed in explorer or search.

Believe me I moderate my site two times a day and still Google found adult content before me.

Basically I want to put ads only on contents approved by mods/admin. Also I would suggest to make all images private untill it is approved. So it won't be displayed in explorer or search.

I check my site often as well, around every hour an Google some time beat's me to it (when I sleep someone else is watching as his in another time zone) I'd like to only place ads on approved content (maybe different settings per ad network? So adult ad sites are auto showing by Google's depend on approval) even though it will reduce my earnings but hey ho'

Mikerala thanks for this kind of post because this is very important thing for adsense.Rodolfo must put the option for every image which is submitted then admin can tick particular image as sign that adsense around that image is active. I can't see how we can earn if some like this option this script not have. This must be added in next update.But i am asking why till now this option is not implemented yet. Is so hard to make that or what?
In one word we can't use adsense,if admin not have this option.Every image must go in moderation for adsense.

Mikerala thanks for this kind of post because this is very important thing for adsense.Rodolfo must put the option for every image which is submitted then admin can tick particular image as sign that adsense around that image is active. I can't see how we can earn if some like this option this script not have. This must be added in next update.But i am asking why till now this option is not implemented yet. Is so hard to make that or what?
In one word we can't use adsense,if admin not have this option.Every image must go in moderation for adsense.

Finally I came up with my own moderation technique, else can't survive with Adsense violations triggered on daily basis. Now I have peace of mind. Its detailed over here https://chevereto.com/community/thr...fore-they-appear-in-explore-or-show-ads.8879/

Back