• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Share using e-mail

maximus

Chevereto Member
Parse imap e-mail attachments.

But in case security it need be in user setting:
1. Chcekbox - yes/no parse emails
2. Password - which must be compared with subject of email

Send e-mail with attachment to -username-@domain.tld and catchall will be parsed.
Working e-mails jump over catchall.

Any interested?

Ok, I will explain.

1. Send e-mail to username@yourdomain.tld with photo attachment
2. Attached photo will be uploaded to username

This is actually fantastic idea!

From what I understand, it's kinda like publishing article by email in WordPress.
Although using username@somedomain.com would require IMAP backend to parse usernames from SQL database, so it's probably better to use single email like chevereto@somedomain.com that chevereto will periodicaly check and specify 【username+album_name+some_kind_of_token】 in subject field.

Now, if this won't be accepted, I wanna make mod like this! ( ^ω^ )

Last edited:
No problem ;)
When you have some problems with this feel free contact me.
Of course Rodolfo too.
I work many years with PHP and other platforms..

Ok, I will explain.

1. Send e-mail to username@yourdomain.tld with photo attachment
2. Attached photo will be uploaded to username

I've saw that in services like Tumblr but I don't have plans to implement that in the near or far future for now. I think that I already have plenty things to do, but it could be added in an upcoming major version.

Back