• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

"Share" buttons

kiwidona

Chevereto Member
I tried to search trhough the forums for this answer and I couldn't find it. So I'd like to say sorry if a thread like this already exists.

My question is: How can I can remove those "share" options on the display image page (and other places accross Chevereto where they might show up). I'm meaning those buttons to automatically send the image to places as Google+, Facebook or Twitter.

I have the social networks option properly disabled on my dashboard but even so users are able to send the images to external servers, which is not the best option on my case.

If anyone could help me dealing with this, I'd be really thankful.

Social networks on admin panel enable/disable the social login. Regarding your requirement I will add an on/off setting for the share button and the social networks share buttons.

Back