• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Set Default Title to Null

kirkwyatt

Chevereto Member
Currently, when photographs upload, the filename is used as the title. With my camera, it is usually a sequential number along with the date. I prefer to have no default title. Is there a way to configure Chevereto to not insert the filename for the title when uploading? Currently, I am going through images one-by-one to delete these default titles, but it is quite cumbersome.

Thanks,
Kirk

Thanks for the reply. Is that in the settings pages? If so, which one--I wasn't able to find it.

Also, to clarify, I don't care about the filename (I'm using random filenames), I just want the default title to be null.

I was hoping to find an answer to this myself, but unfortunately I made myself cross-eyed digging for hours and testing various things I thought might change this. At one point, I thought maybe I'd succeed with the form_image.php snippet, but I had no luck with it.

I'm honestly curious if perhaps there's a functional reason for this, like maybe something to deal with how the script handles files.

Back