• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Server issues

Lenawa

Chevereto Member
Hello

I clicked on update , and while updating an error appeared , now site does not load or a maintenance message appear

📃Error log message

Aw, snap!
Internal Server Error - Check your error_log or enable debug_mode = 3 (chevereto.com/docs/debug).

Error Log :

You have a bunch of server errors and in the error_log you can find a lot of entries showing you that fact. The most relevant is this:

Code:
[03-Jul-2019 19:27:01 UTC] exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query' in /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:180

I'm afraid that none of these issues are Chevereto related and you should report this to your system administrator.

Hello Rodolfo

The site was running with no issues untill i saw the UPDATE bottom on the top of my admin page . I clicked it and then the site go offline , i have multiple sites running on the same server with no issues , so how can i get the site back online b4 the update thing , is there any file i can delete inside the ftp to get things back to normal !

Besides , if you login now to my website and wait few seconds after loading you will get this page :

HDDBUNKER Website under maintenance
We're performing scheduled maintenance tasks in the website. Please come back in a few minutes.

So it seems that something went wrong during the update ,

Thank you for your help

Note : * if you need access to the site or ftp i can provide *

The situation here is that you have a bunch of errors pointing to a MySQL server issue. None of these issues can be solved at script layer, the software can't fix an unresponsive MySQL server and I can't provide you on-site assistance for an issue that is clearly DB server related.

While I understand that for you the easiest is just throw me the server login, you have to realize that this is only happening to you (for now) and chances are that this is not a software issue. Why MySQL server is disconnecting just after an update is something that needs more investigation and you must provide more context.

From which version you updated from? Which are your software versions (MySQL, PHP)?

While I understand that for you the easiest is just throw me the server login, you have to realize that this is only happening to you (for now) and chances are that this is not a software issue. Why MySQL server is disconnecting just after an update is something that needs more investigation and you must provide more context.

From which version you updated from? Which are your software versions (MySQL, PHP)?

Well Mr.Rodolfo

As a customer of your product off course i will choose the easiest way to fix the issue since am not an expert or ( DEVELOPER ) and for you as a ( CHEVERETO Staff ) you should also make things easier to your clients .

Regarding the issue all what i did i clicked update and unfortunately i did not notice what version i was updating from .

cPanel Version78.0 (build 30)
Apache Version2.4.39
PHP Version5.6.30
MySQL Version5.6.41-84.1
Architecturex86_64
Operating Systemlinux

Is there a way to deactivate the maintenance mode manually from ftp or re-upload the update manually from ftp ?

Please let me know if you need further information

Regards

Not exactly.

Chevereto is a software, is like a video game or any app: It depends on a host to run properly. If your database server is going down then is the same as having a faulty GPU or maybe some disk issues. When this happens, you don't run to Microsoft to ask for help, you go to the GPU/Disk graphics manufacturer. No one goes to Microsoft or Adobe for issues like that, why is different here?

If you want me to check your website sure I can, but please, keep in mind that the scope of support is the software that I sell, not the systems on which it depends on.

Send server access to inbox@chevereto.com
(please link to this topic).

Hello Rodolfo

Thank you for the update and the support

I have sent the email . If there is a way to do the update manually via FTP or at least to get the site back up like it was b4 the update please let me know how and i will do it .

Server access sent via email

Regards

You have two errors not Chevereto related.

1. You have issues with the PHP modules. Chevereto doesn't even use any of these so Chevereto is not the problem.

Code:
[05-Jul-2019 13:50:51 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'imagick' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[05-Jul-2019 13:50:51 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[05-Jul-2019 13:51:17 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'imagick' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[05-Jul-2019 13:51:17 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[05-Jul-2019 13:51:32 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'imagick' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[05-Jul-2019 13:51:32 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

2. Your MySQL server is unresponsive.

Code:
[05-Jul-2019 18:51:32 UTC] CHV\QueueException: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away in /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:180
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(180): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(265): G\DB->exec()
#2 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(226): CHV\Queue::logAttempt(Array)
#3 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/loader.php(240): CHV\Queue::process(Array)
#4 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/index.php(20): include_once('/home2/h3l6a5h1...')
#5 {main} in /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php:267
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(226): CHV\Queue::logAttempt(Array)
#1 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/app/loader.php(240): CHV\Queue::process(Array)
#2 /home2/h3l6a5h1/hddbunker.com/index.php(20): include_once('/home2/h3l6a5h1...')
#3 {main}

^ Your MySQL server is failing. That can't be fixed at script layer.

Forward this to your HostGator server manager. There's no Chevereto issue at all here.

Hello Rodolfo

Thank you for the update.

The host replied :

Those are just the warning it will be just visible and will not affect the website .

-----

As I checked I could see that there some code that is added in the .htaccess file that is redirecting to the maintenance page
I could see I was not able to access the website when I did try to rename the .htaccess file

-------

This will be related to the code that is used in the file as it will be out of scope issue You will need to contact your developer on this issue You can also try to rename the .htaccess file and check it from your end

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Besides Rodolfo i can see chevereto script on hddbunker and it show maintennance mode , is there a way to manually remove this mainetenance mode page and see if the script works ?

You can remove the maintenance mode directly in the database. Table chv_settings, look for "maintenance".

I searched all the table chv_settings and no "maintenance" was found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you .

That was it , i removed maintenance and the site is back , dunno why all the complication , it was just a simple fix

Anyways thanks for your help .

Hello

I clicked on update , and while updating an error appeared , now site does not load or a maintenance message appear

📃Error log message

Aw, snap!
Internal Server Error - Check your error_log or enable debug_mode = 3 (chevereto.com/docs/debug).

Error Log :

HI, I have the same issue, I found this line containing the word MAINTENANCE. Do I just delete the word? Or what do I do to the line please and thanks??

Back