• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• βœ… Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • πŸ”₯ Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • πŸ“š Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Server error (Internal server error)

friv

Chevereto Member
When i upload image which is 3 mb i got error: Server error (Internal server error)

Just to mention images in KB can be easily be uploaded,but large image no.

I have put 6 MB maximum upload in admin panel.

Check 'upload_max_filesize' in /etc/php.ini, actual php.ini location maybe different depening on server set up.

Run php --ini from a terminal and look for the line 'Loaded Configuration File' to make sure you are editing the correct file.

Thats the wrong location it will not work, make all you changes through cpanel, or open a ticket with the host they will do it for you.

Exactly what we have talking about here.
:)))))) We are talking about that i can't upload image with 3 MB at my site. When i want to upload after 100% in uploader i see message:

Server error (Internal server error)​

That?

Lets make sure PHP is the problem, create a file in the root of web directory called phpinfo.php that contains the code below, then in a web browser go to yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php and check,

upload_max_filesize
post_max_size
max_execution_time

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Lets make sure PHP is the problem, create a file in the root of web directory called phpinfo.php that contains the code below, then in a web browser go to yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php and check,

upload_max_filesize
post_max_size
max_execution_time
Yes that is done.

Now tell me what info from that table you need?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read the post!!!!
Very strange things

In php info is showing me that site is working with

PHP Version 7.3.27​

But i have setup in WHM to work with 7.4 long time ago . Hmm.....

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
Back