• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Separate folders for full size images and thumbnails

spaccie

Chevereto Member
I know that this has been asked before...but many years ago.
So, I ask again...can we get the large image in one folder, and the thumbnails (md and th) in a different folder.

I am creating a Raspberry Pi driven digital photo frame, and I want to use Chevereto on the Pi to allow users to post photos that show on the frame.
I've got things going so far...Chevereto is installed and working, but the frame is displaying everything in the images folder...which includes three copies of each image at various resolutions.
Can anybody think of a solve for my issue?
Perhaps some post upload php that will move things...or maybe just reestablishing the ability to choose folders for both the images and the thumbnails.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Without a fix, I'm going to have to look for a different solution...and I really like Chevereto.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Can anybody think of a solve for my issue?
What about filtering in the software made to display these? A basic regex could determine whatever the image is .th or .md and skip it. I can't imagine a better solution unless you are ready to change the source code to reflect that extra path for those elements.

At some point that thing needs to iterate the directory, put a filter there and done.

Back