• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Separate CSS, JS, and or Webfont from CDN

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hello.

I would love an option to disconnect the CSS from the CDN. For people that like to tweak their themes a lot, a CDN caching the design can be a bit of a pain in the ass. I myself will sometimes spend hours playing around on a theme, and a CDN being disabled/bypass during that time can severely effect server traffic and load times.

I would love a feature, in the settings to separate CSS, the Webfont, and possibly the Javascript from a CDN. Maybe two different options? CSS/Webfont or JS separate, you can separate as needed.

Get used to it. When you use a CDN you need to manually purge stuff or append a timestamp string to force re-cache.

In every update Chevereto changes the timestamp of those, allowing the cache to refresh but in your case you will need to do it manually, is called development and production website because of a good reason.

Back