• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Selling chevereto sites on flippa?

arsalancfc

Chevereto Member
is it allowed? Can we sell our site in future if it get popular or we just want to sell it and no more want to work on site

While you sell everything and I mean including your account, there are no issues.

But if you keep the license and you sell a website running Chevereto, I have issues because you are violating the license agreement either because that domain is not longer owned by you and/or because you are granting access to Chevereto to someone else.

If You wanna sell website you have to sell chevereto license too
i mean to say authorize that person with your license so that new owner can access updates and everything else.
according license agreement

While you sell everything and I mean including your account, there are no issues.

But if you keep the license and you sell a website running Chevereto, I have issues because you are violating the license agreement either because that domain is not longer owned by you and/or because you are granting access to Chevereto to someone else.
This means i need to change my email to his email and all stuff. Passward change etc. Cant i just give the download file? And when ever the latest comes i will give him( if he asks me) and keep the acc in my control?

This means i need to change my email to his email and all stuff. Passward change etc.

It means that you must also sell the account.

Cant i just give the download file?
No, you can't just send the file because that is re-distribution. You can't re-distribute Chevereto, it is strictly forbidden.

And when ever the latest comes i will give him( if he asks me) and keep the acc in my control?

Absolutely not. What you want to do is the same as sell a house and keep a spare key so you can enter anytime and take a shower or do anything. When you sell something you don't keep access to that good.

Last edited:
It means that you must also sell the account.

No, you can't just send the file because that is re-distribution. You can't re-distribute Chevereto, it is strictly forbidden.

Absolutely not. What you want to do is the same as sell a house and keep a spare key so you can enter anytime and take a shower or do anything. When you sell something you don't keep access to that good.
Ok i got it . But lets say i gave him all things. And the buyer says u that he was not given the account by me. Now?

I check every access log to determine how that account is being accessed. If I need to proceed with a ban then I just ban the account.

Back