• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sell / Transfer license

vmunich

Chevereto Noob
So,

I bought the script, but to have all the features I need, I will have to spend a few more bucks to buy all the mods and custom stuff.

I'm not saying that the script is bad, because it is not, I only regret having bought it because I'm out of time, and with other projects.

I wonder if it is allowed to transfer my forum/chevereto account to another person, who may benefit more than me, since I bought the script, I have access to all updates.

So is this, Rodolfo please tell me if this possibility exists.

I send the account data, the "buyer" changes the email address and password. Same price ($ 30) or less, everything can be talked.

vmunich said:
So,

I bought the script, but to have all the features I need, I will have to spend a few more bucks to buy all the mods and custom stuff.

I'm not saying that the script is bad, because it is not, I only regret having bought it because I'm out of time, and with other projects.

I wonder if it is allowed to transfer my forum/chevereto account to another person, who may benefit more than me, since I bought the script, I have access to all updates.

So is this, Rodolfo please tell me if this possibility exists.

I send the account data, the "buyer" changes the email address and password. Same price ($ 30) or less, everything can be talked.

PM him.

It can be done. Just send me an email to accounts@chevereto.com with CC the other person email indicating that you will like to transfer. All the access will be granted to that person and if you want access again you will have to buy another license.

Thanks Rodolfo,
I'll wait for 2.1, after the release I decide whether it is worth continuing with the license :)

Back