• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Selected image but not uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enable debug mode, open config file and find the debug mode config ans set it to TRUE.

Hay i went to /includes/config.php but i didnt find any config ans

I just found

Code:
$config['over_resize'] = false;

$config['error_reporting'] = false;

$config['auto_lang'] = true;

thank you

Set this:
Code:
$config['error_reporting'] = false;

To this:
Code:
$config['error_reporting'] = true;

humour said:
changed but still not working

Erp... error_reporting is for test purposes, it doesn't intent to actually fix the issue but to get an idea of the error. Please keep the error_reporting true to see what is happening.

Didnt find any php.ini in ma server iam using Plesk Panel

Any Idea where i can find php.ini

I checked in usr/ and etc/ too

thank you

humour said:
Didnt find any php.ini in ma server iam using Plesk Panel

Any Idea where i can find php.ini

I checked in usr/ and etc/ too

thank you

just a little check, but how far into usr/ did you look ? some times its located like /usr/bin/php/php.ini
also, is it your own server or do you also just rent space on it ? cause some hosts, doesn't allow users to edit the php.ini files them self.

@Rodolfo Added that too but no change

Images are uploading fine with Add-ons and D uploader but when i upload directly its not showing uploaded page but the image is getting upload

@denully ya i went to deeper

Hmm.. send me your ftp data to inbox@chevereto.com referring this topic please.

I found the error! It was because you are running php 5.1 and a pure php implementation of a native function that is available since 5.2 was failing.

Don't worry, this will be on the 2.0.13 release that will be published today (local time GMT-4 22hrs)

I am having the same issue. I notice it ONLY HAPPENING on WINDOWS MACHINES, on OSX, the images upload fine. Can go check it out here http://illest.co

Edit: I'm running 2.0.13 also...

AmyTM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back