• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Search option on admin dashboard

Papay

Chevereto Member
It would be helpful if the Admin Dashboard has a search option, for example I have a direct link of the image and I want to delete that image, I'll just search for the filename or description of the image and it will show up on the admin dashboard. I now there's a search option but activating it will also activate it publicly. There should be an option to only activate it for admins or logged in users for some. :)

Where can I find the search box? I tried site.com/dashboard/images but there's no field to search for images. I'm using peafowl dark theme.

use /search (yourwebsite.com/search/images/?q=query)

Thanks Rodolfo, I'll copy the search query. It would be helpful for admins if there's always a search box even though its deactivated publicly. :)

Yeah or just display the search box always for admin (configurable value)

I noticed there's a private search box for logged in users already, very useful Rodolfo..

Can't wait for private search box for admin to search all images on the server including the external storage. I tried http://mysite.com/dashboard/settings/external-storage, but upon clicking on "search content" there's no query box to search for a particular image. Thanks in advance!

Back