• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Search Not Working

Thanos92

Chevereto Member
Hello! The Search not working! I try a lot words to search but i dont get any result!

Thank you!

@Rodolfo Maybe you can help with this ?

Last edited:
Hello! The Search not working! I try a lot words to search but i dont get any result!

Thank you!

@Rodolfo Maybe you can help with this ?
You have to file a bug reporting so we can be assured that the issue is on the software and not in your setup. Try to be detailed as possible, as everything matters (specially search kw lengths).

Also, note that search works on top of MySQL full-text search and that search is limited to the database server configuration.

If you can replicate the situation I will check it out asap, as always. But if this only affects your installation that's falls under Extra Support.

I don't need any specific details, just the steps that cause this on a brand new installation on my supported infra.

If this happens on my infra that falls under a bug. Otherwise, the issue is your server and to determine which could be the issue I could be easily one-day just on that. This is the reason why I charge it as Extra Support.

I don't need any specific details, just the steps that cause this on a brand new installation on my supported infra.

If this happens on my infra that falls under a bug. Otherwise, the issue is your server and to determine which could be the issue I could be easily one-day just on that. This is the reason why I charge it as Extra Support.

After the last updates i see that error! Before the last updated i dont have any problem with the search results! Also make a MariaDB update before 2 days! The table errors gone! Maybe something happen from the MariaDB update ?

Already send you email with details and you just dont reply all the day!

Already send you email with details and you just dont reply all the day!
He prioritizes his paid clients over the chevereto free clients when it comes to this.

Please don't message me/email me for support either. My search works because I followed the requirements for it. You need to pay very close attention to Chevereto requirements, some portions are wide range, but some are very narrow.

Back